Terms & Conditions of Business1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the Agreement between This Moment Events, LLC (http://thismomentevents.com) website and the online user, This Moment Events, LLC (the "Company") agrees to provide services, assistance, information and recommendations to you (the "Client") either directly or by introduction to a third party supplier. By using This Moment Events LLC’s services online whether to refer to a third party or to gather wedding information, the Client will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. 2. Within these Terms, the following expression shall have the following meanings:
DEFINITIONS:- "Associates" Employees, subcontractors or agents acting for either the Company or a Third Party Supplier "Company" This Moment Events, LLC "Client" You, the person, firm, company or organization requesting the Services "Services" All services or information provided by the Company to the Client as advertised on the Company’s Website requested by the Client online as set out more fully in these terms "Terms and Conditions" These terms on the date of your interaction with This Moment Events, LLC
3. General 3.1 The Company is in the business of providing the following services: 3.1.1 providing personalized information and recommendations for Clients, including but not limited to wedding plans, vendors, ideas, decor, procedures, etc.,; 3.1.2 Providing information and assistance relating to the Services including wedding ideas and places and designer names and labels; providing recommendations, links and contacts with wedding vendors and retailers.
4. Supply of Services and Company’s Responsibilities 4.1 The Company provides all information, the Services and recommendations online. The Company provides these Services based on the opinions of our planners, by using this service The Client accepts the opinion of The Company. 4.2 The Company shall provide all Services using all reasonable skill and care. 4.3 The Company reserves the right to refuse to provide any services or information which, in its reasonable opinion, it is inappropriate to provide.
5. Client’s Responsibilities The Client acknowledges that the Company shall have no liability or responsibility whatsoever in respect of any transaction made with the wedding vendors or retailers recommended by the Company.
6. Liability 6.1 The Company shall not be liable for any costs, losses or damages allegedly suffered by the Client in any circumstances, including indirect loss. 6.2 In particular, notwithstanding the generality of 6.1 above, the Company shall not be liable for any information provided about specific vendors or ideas or products and there can be no damages flowing from any information provided to the Client. The Client accepts all responsibility for making their own decision to use any recommended item, vendor or idea. 6.3 In the event the Client requests or receives suggestions of items to purchase from particular retailers or outlets or general advice, recommendations or views on appearance and features, the Company specifically excludes all liability flowing from the provision of any such information and makes no guarantee as to the availability or suitability of such information. All information is given by way of personal recommendation and suggestion and the Client fully accepts that this is the basis upon which Services are given.
7. Complaints Any complaint about the way in which the Company has handled a Client’s request for Services or conducted itself should be addressed to a Director of the Company via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Confidentiality and Data Protection 8.1 Both the Client and the Company shall, save to the extent that disclosure might be required by law, keep confidential to themselves all information about the other and shall not disclose any information which they learn about the other party. 8.2 Under the Data Protection Act 1984, the Client shall be entitled upon request to view any personal records held by the Company relating to her and upon payment of a reasonable administration fee if requested by the Company. The Client acknowledges that reasonable personal data concerning it may be maintained by the Company and the Company in its turn agrees to abide by regulations under the Data Protection Act in connection with the maintenance of such records. This Moment Events, LLC will not share its client’s personal data to make any kind of profit and upon de-registration the data will be permanently deleted.
9. General 9.1 These Terms and the Online registration by the Client and request for services constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement or understanding. 9.2 No failure or delay by the Company in exercising any of its rights under these Terms shall be deemed a waiver of that right. No waiver by the Company of any breach shall be considered a waiver of any subsequent breach. 9.3 Any notice required to be given by one party to the other may be sent by the e-mail address given by each. 9.4 If any provisions of these Terms are unenforceable, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. 9.5 These Terms shall be construed in accordance with English Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 9.6 The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this agreement. 9.7 The Company may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and in particular may use the services of associates, but the Client may not assign its rights or obligations under this agreement without the express written consent of the Company. 9.8 The Company reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to The Client. Last updated 8th August 2014.