Meet Jasmine Cianflone & Associates
Guess what? Your wedding is not a competition. It's a celebration. If you're looking for a way to escape from the "wedding-ness..." of it all, someone to deal with tiny details, take the pressure off and set you free from wedding worries...we're your team!
If you're cool with being a princess on your wedding day, but more Leia, Merida, or Moana than Cinderella, you're in the right place.
If you identify with Ginny Weasley or Hermione Granger on any level (the book versions, natch...), we're probably the planners for you.
Here's a secret- we don't do big, fat Jersey weddings. Those are a dime a dozen. Instead, we explore all the other ways you can wed in the Northeast. The weddings we help create are as unique as the people getting married. Bring us a big empty space and we'll make something amazing out of it.
If you're ready to buck tradition and have a wedding that tells your story, a wedding that's truly true to you, we've got you.
If you want a kick-ass party with all of the people you love but you don't have tons of time to wrangle details, (like maybe you want someone else to make it happen for you), we should totally talk.
My name is Jasmine Cianflone, and I'm the high priestess of wedding logistics and event styling (and owner) of Jasmine Cianflone & Associates (previously known as This Moment Events).
I launched This Moment Events in 2008 because I truly believe that celebrations are a great way to share your story, and stories are what connect us all. I’m one planner who will encourage you to find YOUR ideal vision. I am not into cookie cutter events, and I don’t expect you to be either. When it comes to planning weddings, the experience is quite a journey – you grow and you learn a lot about yourself, your family and your fiance. When you’re knee deep in details, your future mother in law has seemingly lost her ever-loving mind, and your brain is swimming with shades of blue (or purple or yellow), sometimes you need help remembering the why of it all. (hint: the why is getting married!!!!!!!)
That’s why I’m here–to help you figure out your vision, bring that vision to life, help you leave your stamp on it, and help you stay sane in the process. Trust me, engagement is a wild ride, and it’s going to be over in a flash. We're here to handle the details and help YOU get to the soul of your event, because life is a celebration, not a competition!
In January of 2018, This Moment Events was reborn as Jasmine Cianflone & Associates.
Here are a few things we believe about weddings:
- There is more than ONE way to get married in New Jersey!
- Your wedding is not a competition.
- It is so ok if you're not into all the fluffy, frou-frou wedding stuff. It's your wedding, be YOU!
- This day is about both of you.
- Pinterest Perfect is so not the point.
- "On a budget" doesn't need to be a bad thing.
- Some traditions were made to be broken.
- We will never tell you that you *Must Have* any one thing to make your wedding day awesome.
Bottom line: YOU ARE WHAT MAKES YOUR WEDDING DAY AWESOME.
These days, when I’m not planning events or coaching my tribe of creative mom-preneurs, you can find me doing meditating, yoga, curled up on the couch watching a good movie, crocheting another throw, reading a good book, or in my kitchen trying out a new recipe. I’m a mom to my three amazing kids Jacob, Benjamin, and Giada, and a wife to my handsome techie husband, Joe. My family is my greatest treasure. I believe that everyone can and should have access to the good life on their own terms– we just have to have the courage to go get it!
So how can I help you celebrate today? Let’s sit down together and discover the soul of your celebration and create another awesome chapter to your story. How much fun can we have exploring the possibilities for your wedding or transformational event? It doesn't need to be hard, or overly stressful. Trust me! Sign up for our email updates so we can show you how to have your wedding on your terms - It's a huge help!
10 fun facts about me:
1. I have been singing in choruses and choirs since I was in second grade, but singing solo in a concert terrifies me. However, karaoke and I get along quite well!
2. I adore bubbly, (Champagne, prosecco, brut - I'm all over it - in a flute, of course!), but I am just as comfortable drinking a nice cold glass of beer or a margarita (rocks and salt please!).
3. I am a complete and total geek at heart - and I currently belong to several fandoms - including but not limited to: LoTR, Supernatural, Doctor Who, and Harry Potter. I have a thing for fantasy and sci-fi, and my hubby and I often have conversations sprinkled heavily with movie quotes.
4. My favorite part of any wedding is when the new couple comes back down the aisle together right after they are pronounced! Something about witnessing the first moments of a brand new family gets me every time!
5. I have a bizarre obsession with office supplies. When I was little, back to school shopping was a joy for me- I love the new pens and fresh notebooks!
6. I'm a sorority girl! I went to Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ and pledged Gamma Phi Beta.
7. I will dance at your wedding reception. I'm usually off in the corner with my headset on a binder in my arms, but when a good song comes on, I'm shaking it.
8. I've seen many of the ways that weddings & events can go wrong first hand in my days as a planner, and I know how to fix them! One of the first events I worked back in my internship days, the 6 tier rose covered cake collapsed. The stories I could tell you!
9. In my world, bacon is a major food group. I've been tempted to go vegetarian, but my love of bacon has always stopped me.
10. I love heading into the city to see a show, I love sitting on the shore watching the waves roll in, and I love standing on the top of a mountain taking in the glory of nature. I'm adaptable.
BONUS Fact: I am 100% into the woo-woo and spiritual side of life. I read Tarot for myself, practice yoga and meditation, and use affirmations and vision boarding to reach my goals.
All meetings & consultations by appointment only.